Learning At Heart

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” ― Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! --- We aim to grow and learn together as a family. Homeschooling, learning by doing, and allowing independence is how we raise our children. Son has been our joy for seven years and Daughter has joined us just this year but has captured our hearts.

“I am not a teacher, but an awakener.” ― Robert Frost


Today started out a bit rocky, he just enjoys being silly too much, but once we got on track we got through things rather quickly. I think we may start doing double maths just to get through the portions he already knows, he just sits there and giggles at how easy it is.  Other than boring grown up issues today went well.

Goal of the week/month: motivation. My tasks get done a lot quicker if I just do them and not think about it for a while before hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment